Ready-Made Software Solutions > |
Landfill Management Software
Minimum requirements: Pentium II with 128 memory, CD Rom drive, Window 98SE
- Window based software compatible with Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98, and 95.
- Landfill Management Software is designed to interface with scales to provide load charges, store Tare weight, create invoices and statements and print various summary and accounting reports.
- It tracks transaction date, time operator ID, customer, cash or charge, commodity code, entity, burial cell and area, gross and tare weights, payment method, check # and notes can be recorded for each invoice
- Recording of payments to be posted to customer balances.
- Easy lookup for customer inquiries related to account activity.
- Vehicle file lookup to validate charges and assign customer identity.
- Interfaces to scale indicator to automatically record in-weight and out-weight to calculate total charge.
- Private and public notes can be associated with each invoice for recording additional information.
- Multi-year retention of all transactions.
- Various tipping fee structures based on commodity.
- User defined tipping fee structures, with optional minimums.
- Ability to assign non-taxable status for customers or entities.
- Ability to export customer records and transactions to Microsoft Excel.
- It offers extensive security features.
- Transfer stations modules are available.
- Developed by a C.P.A with over 25 years of Fund Accounting experience.
- Windows based - runs on Windows XP, ME, 2000, 98, and 95
- Provides a total integrated solution for all your waste management sites.
- Demo cds available upon request.
Recommended configuration: P III 700 MHz or above, 256 MB memory, CD RW, Windows XP Pro (not recommended for use with XP Home), a dedicated impact printer for receipt printing - we recommend the Okidata 320 or 420.
Weigh-in and weigh-out is a snap when using our system.
The default transaction is a Cash sales, but you can easily change this to a change. You can also enter a vehicle ID to pull up stored Tare Weight.
All the active vehicles are stored for easy selection on Weigh-out.
Highlight the vehicle you want to weigh-out and click change.
With extensive reports and enhanced security system, our Landfill Management System is the right choice
for your company.